Europe Direct Information Center
Kydonion 2, 546 55, Thessaloniki
Tel: 2313 31 7348, 2313 317353,
2313 317350, 2313 317351
Information about the EU
Do you need information about the EU? call for free at
00800 6 7 8 9 10 11
A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE CENTER
The Europe Information Center Europe Direct - Public Benefit Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki was founded in January 2018, operates under the auspices of the European Commission and is supported by the Public Benefit Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki.
It is part of a pan-European network of about 424 centers in the 27 Member States, of which 15 are located in Greece.
At the same time it is part of a single European Commission service center, to which the citizen can turn for information on the European Union in any of the 24 official European languages, including Greek.
Students of the General Lyceum of Intercultural Education of Evosmos attended an online training session on...
The article "2023 European Year of Skills - With an eye on the future" by the President of KEDITH, Dr. Dimitras...
On the occasion of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, the European Information Center EUROPE DIRECT Thessaloniki- KEDITH...
Today, Monday 5 December 2022, the European Information Center EUROPE DIRECT Thessaloniki- KEDITH is in...
EUROPE DIRECT Thessaloniki- KEDITH combining the need for a green policy, promotion of its services and...
PHOTO COMPETITION by EUROPE DIRECT Thessaloniki- KEDITH "Thessaloniki: a thousand views, ONE CLICK!"
WHAT; A city full of young people, with a mosaic past and signs of different cultures, Thessaloniki stretches from...
EUROPE DIRECT Thessaloniki-KEDITH participates in the conference organized by the Creative Europe Office...
The EUROPE DIRECT Center Thessaloniki KEDITH in collaboration with OK!Thess and the Competence Center for...
PURPOSE OF THE CENTER
Informing citizens of all age groups, institutions and services of the local community about issues, policies, activities, programs and initiatives of the European Union, regarding its areas of action, such as:
- Organization and functioning of European institutions and services,
- European citizenship and the rights of European citizens,
- Social Security - Health care,
- Employment - Recognition of professional qualifications,
- Job opportunities,
- Entrepreneurship - Investments - Competition,
- Education - Training - Mobility - Youth,
OBJECTIVE OF THE CENTER
It is a channel of communication between citizens, institutions and services of the city with the institutions of the European Union,
- Provides information on EU legislation, programs, policies and actions,
- Utilizes business, work and financial opportunities by transmitting information to interested social groups,
- Provides specialized information on youth, education, culture and environment,
- Records and answers citizens' questions immediately,
- It promotes the European Dimension of the Public Benefit Enterprise of the Municipality of Thessaloniki and highlights its European profile through the services it provides.
For your rights in another EU country and practical tips, you can also visit the website
Do you have any questions about the EU?
Europe Direct Contact Points
European Commission Delegation to Greece
Liaison Office in Greece
Help & Tips for everyone
EU White Paper
European portal for professional mobility
Policies, Information &